Category: Coke Location: Košice, Slovak Republic Implementation: 2018 Description: HUTNÍ PROJEKT Frýdek-Místek a.s. completed the first stage of modernization of the quenching tower, in Kosice in Slovakia republic recently. The second stage will be realized during next year. The first stage consisted of the construction of a temporary quenching tower to modernize the old, inadequate quenching tower which…
HUTNI PROJEKT Frydek-Mistek a.s. – PROJECT OF YOUR SUCCESS
HUTNI PROJEKT Frydek-Mistek a.s. It is a private engineering-supply company with a strong engineering background, which was founded in the fifties of the twentieth century and ranks among the front leading Czech engineering-supply organization today.
Our company has influence to the level of Czech and world metallurgical coke and metallurgical chemistry. HUTNI PROJEKT Frydek-Mistek a.s. is known at international markets as a major export company of complete investment units and technological equipment. Its activities also extends to related fields such as engineering, energy, gas, water and hot water distribution, wastewater treatment and civic facilities.
With an array of top professionals provides comprehensive construction design, engineering and contracting activities. With a comprehensive professional skills and long experience we offer the following range of services:
- Turnkey contracts (EPC)
- Execution of project documentation for all stages (BI, BE, DE, SD)
- Analyses and studies (impact of technological complexes on the environment; study the dispersion of pollutants in the air, noise studies, energy performance certificates, etc.).
- Site facility – Construction management; technical and erection supervision
- Commissioning, training of the operational stuff
- Special activities and optimization of heating coke oven batteries and industrial ovens